Overview & Key Outcomes
Dometic Australia enlisted Elevate to facilitate PR and communications for its Follow the Sun campaign launched in December 2015. The exciting competition called for couples to apply to be Follow the Sun ambassadors to embark on an enticing road trip of a lifetime.
The Follow the Sun PR and communications strategy includes:
- Media liaison and drafting effective media releases to launch the promotion to national, industry and consumer media
- Assistance with launch event parties, including engaging entertainers
- Liaison with industry boards to encourage support of the competition and to leverage from each organisation’s database
- Drafting of engaging social media content to raise awareness of the competition and Dometic’s products
- Promotion of finalists and winners and their activities, including ‘Happy Hour’ events held at checkpoints during each winner’s journey
- Media training for key executive team members and the ambassadors prior to important media events
- PR and communications reports to highlight achievements and upcoming activity
ACHIEVEMENTS DECEMBER 2015 ONGOING
- More than 5,5000 people entered the Follow the Sun competition.
- Total Estimated Advertising Value: $1,997,348
- Total audience reach: 8,925,413
- National industry publications, online news, radio, TV, local newspaper articles
http://bit.ly/2hbrIKE (Cairns Post)
http://bit.ly/2hrd0vO (Australian Caravan & RV)
http://bit.ly/2gi3P4Q (Caravan World)
Want to join our long list of happy clients?