Aviation Projects is a leading Australian consultancy for airport owners, operators, regulators, governments and service providers in Australia and the Asia Pacific region specialising in the safety, security, efficiency and sustainability of airports, airport operations and airspace. Elevate was engaged to help position the company as the premier aviation safety consultancy in Australia, and the planning and design consultant of choice for capital and major regional airports in the Asia-Pacific region.
The communication program for Aviation Projects has included:
• Devising a comprehensive PR and Communication Strategy
• Revamping corporate collateral and branding including a website redesign and an umbrella document encompassing company attributes and skills for all pitches, meetings and client based opportunities
• Capability Statements on expertise such as wind farm, expert witness, master planning and safety
• Liaison with media and relationship building
• Developing a digital PR program including social media and blog content
• Managing the production of Aviation Projects EDMs, including design and drafting content
• Program measurement and evaluation
Over a 10 month period, the business doubled its profit and was able to hire three additional staff members due to increased workload and enquiries.