PR, COMMUNICATIONS & EVENTS
Mr Rental, a franchise group servicing customers in Australia and New Zealand, enlisted Elevate to facilitate its PR and communications program in July 2013.
Elevate’s PR and communications program includes:
- An ongoing editorial schedule of national and local franchisee PR opportunities, across the Australian and New Zealand network
- Delivering streamlined internal communications in the form of fortnightly and quarterly updates and reports
- Media management including pitching news ideas to influential journalists and editors
- Writing engaging content for national and local advertorials
- Devising creative and exciting concepts for campaigns, which in 2014 included ‘Search for Australia’s and New Zealand’s oldest appliance!’
- Media monitoring and reports communicating successes to the network to identify a return on investment
Elevate also manages Mr Rental's multi-day annual franchise conferences, providing a full-service event management service including; venue research and securement, planning of full schedule, sourcing key-note speakers, entertainers and team building activities, coordinating social and formal functions such as awards gala dinners, and complete onsite conference management.
Achievements July 2013 Ongoing
- Total estimated advertising value – $200,000
- Total audience reached – More than 1,000,000
- Coverage: National industry publications in New Zealand and Australia including online news and local newspaper articles.
NEW WORLD CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Mr Rental enlisted Elevate to manage communications for the network’s transition to a new business model and operational system. Elevate began work on the project in April 2014, successfully managing the Australian’s network’s transition and continues to execute a change-management communications program for the New Zealand network.
Mr Rental’s strategic change management communications program includes:
- Developing project key messages for the National Support Office team members to utilise in all communications about the transition
- Composing formal documentation to comply with legal requirements and key messaging including letters, memos and statements
- Managing individual weekly franchisee communications updates in conjunction with key senior management team members for all stores split into 29 transitional groups
- Maintaining accurate records of communication distribution through detailed timelines
- Compiling FAQs specific to multiple areas of the project and distributing in a timely manner to franchisees and store team members
- Maintaining clear, two-way communication between the National Support Office and the network’s franchisees and team members
- Delivering regular project updates in network-wide fortnightly and quarterly communications including franchisee Q&As
- Reports on month-to-month project progress and activities
- Gathering feedback from network team members via comprehensive survey program
- Successful transition of Australian network to new business model and licensed environment
- Regular weekly communications delivered on time each week
- Positive feedback from Mr Rental project team
- All franchisees well-informed of each stage of their transition
Want to join our long list of happy clients?