QSuper is Queensland’s largest super fund, with $80 billion in funds under management. From humble beginnings over a century ago, today the fund manages the retirement savings of more than 577,000 members.
In 2019, QSuper enlisted Elevate to support its partnership launches with ongoing internal and external communications for two key projects:
Juiced TV: An Australian first entertainment initiative, Juiced TV, based at Queensland Children’s Hospital, benefits the health and wellbeing of sick kids and their families in hospital, one episode at a time. Elevate was engaged to support QSuper in launching the partnership involving the quest to ‘unmask’ hospital heroes, voted by the children.
Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section): This integral service has supported Queenslanders in providing a broad range of essential health care services to rural and remote communities for over 90 years. QSuper’s
partnership with RFDS, involves supporting its Flight Nurses in integral training.
The communication program to date for these projects include:
• Two comprehensive strategies developed including a 12-month roll-out plan, with key messaging, internal communication tactics, media engagement ideas and measurables
• Development of content including Q&As for QSuper’s frontline team and social media engagement
• Development of content for QSuper’s member newsletter
• Liaison with key stakeholders from QSuper, Juiced TV and RFDS
• Launch videos created for use on internal and external platforms
• Media releases and lists developed
• Media engagement for the RFDS project
• Assistance with launch activations
• Media engaged to promote the partnership launch of RFDS QLD. The first announcement has achieved coverage across Queensland media outlets, including radio, print, tv and online publications
• Social media posts, created by Elevate, have been shared successfully for both partnerships
• Positive feedback from key stakeholders on progress of activity for both partnerships