Are you a talented PR and Communication Director who thrives on client success, teamwork and recognition?
If so we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team of high performing communication specialists and work with some of Australia’s leading brands and organisations.
As a member of the leadership team, you will lead and grow the PR and Communication division of the agency while working with some of our most valued clients, mentoring team members and assisting with new business development.
A bit about us.
Elevate is a multi-award winning strategic communications agency that helps businesses grow their brand, elevate their profile and protect their reputation.
Recognised as Australia’s best small PR agency of the year by the PRIA since 2017 (three years running), our passion for creating clever, targeted and timely marketing programs that cut through the noise and deliver real results ensure we stand apart from the rest.
Established 2007, our award-winning team of 16 ex-journalists, digital marketing and communication experts, specialise in strategy development and execution, digital marketing and social media management, PR, corporate communication, stakeholder engagement, crisis and reputation management and event management.
We partner with clients from household name brands to SMEs and start-ups across most industries including; franchising, retail, non-profit, corporate, professional services, manufacturing, building and development, real estate, FMCG, medical and healthcare, government, financial services, tech and telecommunications, food and beverages.
We also grow our team members – our recent awards are testament to our strong agency culture!
In addition to joining our awesome team, our offer includes:
- Cooked lunch by our resident in-house chef
- Weekly team recognition awards
- Stand up desks to encourage movement
- Healthy work-life balance
- In-house sports team (touch rugby, netball)
- A fun, dynamic, supportive team with loads of opportunity for personal growth
Are you ready to join our talented team?
If you’re a Communication Director looking to progress your career and have more than five years proven success in B2C and B2B communication strategy and programs in agency roles, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Communication Director is responsible for client growth and retention, campaign creation and implementation, team leadership and management, and business development.
The role is perfect for a highly organised, versatile, strategic and detail-oriented thinker with a proven track record in generating results for clients. If you are an eager self-starter who is energetic, persistent, creative, motivated to work in a fast-paced team environment and love the exciting pace of agency life, we are looking for you!
Specifically, you'll need to address these essentials for the role:
- 10+ years' experience in the PR and communications industry, with 3+ years in a PR agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, strategic ability, and creative thinking
- Proven team leader; able to inspire teams to deliver exceptional work and positive outcomes for the business; able to confidently manage issues
- Proven client leader and relationship builder; able to confidently win, keep, and grow clients
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills; solid understanding of financial statements, P&L lines and account billings
- Excellent understanding of and experience in the Australian media & marketing landscape – both traditional and digital
- Excellent contacts in the media and business world, including with relevant journalists and influencers; networks to continually build on these
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and a high-level of accountability
- Proven ability to work calmly and effectively in a fast paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- The desire to work in a small business and play a major role in shaping an agency’s strategic direction and growth
- Passion and drive for this exciting industry!
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV below!