Calling all Brisbane based PR and communications experts.
If you’re a talented Communication Director seeking a rewarding career at a thriving agency, we’d love to hear from you.
Elevate Communication is an award-winning, independent agency based in East Brisbane.
Our talented team works with an exciting and diverse portfolio of national clients in the B2B, B2C, and NFP space.
Elevate partners with clients to grow and protect their brands through strategic communications and marketing. Our clients require smart solutions and creative thinking – and we’re looking for talented marketing and communications professional that can give it to them!
About the role
As Communication Director, you will be a member of the Elevate Leadership Team, which is already an established four-strong team with a combined 100 years of experience in the industry – including our Founder, Owner and Managing Director Mel Deacon, and General Manager Mai Aristoteli.
Together you will be responsible for the management and growth of the agency, and setting our vision and strategy for the future.
Reporting into the GM, you will lead and develop a team of talented professionals; and oversee the delivery of exceptional work for a portfolio of clients.
- Client leadership: retaining, growing – and most of all, inspiring – a portfolio of clients
- People leadership: leading, managing and mentoring your team
- Campaign delivery: leading the delivery of exceptional communication campaigns for your clients, from strategy development through to activation and reporting
- Industry leadership: you will continue to nurture relationships with key industry media and influencers, and collaborate with the industry to deliver exceptional outcomes for Elevate and its clients
- Content creation: managing and overseeing the development of exceptional content, from copywriting to photoshoot management
- New business: working with our dedicated Business Development Manager, and the leadership team, to identify and convert opportunities for agency growth
We promise you:
- A focused professional development program, a clearly articulated progression plan, and an annual professional development budget to make it happen
- Weekly training as part of Elevate U, our in-house professional development program
- A people-focused culture with empathetic leadership at its heart
- The support of an exceptional team of Managers, Executive and Assistants to bring the agency’s and our clients’ vision to life
- Team activities, from an inspirational quarterly off-site workshop to a weekly lunch home made by our in-house chef (yes, you read that right!)
Send your CV and cover letter to Elevate’s General Manager Mai Aristoteli at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let her know why you’re a perfect fit for the Elevate team!