Events and Projects Manager
Kim’s impressive count of events has hit 300 and is rapidly rising. She has produced everything from large charity campaign events and stakeholder roundtables, to multi-day annual conferences and community forums.
Over the past 14 years Kim has accrued vast experience across all aspects of event management: from lead generation to post-event evaluation to everything in between.
She is also a highly skilled project manager, overseeing the development of internal communication channels, change management programs, corporate communication materials and online portals.
Kim holds an Advanced Diploma in Marketing from APM Training Institute specialising in Sports and Entertainment Management and is an active member of the Public Relations Institute of Australia and the Professional Conference Organisers Association.
Articles by Kim Logue
- FORECASTING YOUR EVENT TO MAXIMISE RESULTS
- Forecasting your event to maximise results
- How technology is impacting the events industry
- Event management â€“ planning for the unexpected!
- Communicating with your internal audience
- The future of the communication industry - understanding the whole picture
- From intern to candidate
- Confidence in your conference
- How to manage your time with frogs and Vanilla Ice