Elevate Communication is an award-winning, independent agency based in East Brisbane.
Our talented team works with an exciting and diverse portfolio of national clients in the B2C, NFP and B2B space.
Elevate partners with clients to grow and protect their brands through strategic communications and marketing. Our clients require smart solutions and creative thinking – and we’re looking for a talented performance marketing professional that can give it to them!
If you’re a talented Digital Marketing Executive with at least 1 years’ experience in the digital marketing industry, ideally in an agency environment, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will support on a portfolio of household name clients within the Marketing team. Reporting into our Marketing Director, you will support the delivery of exception work for Elevate and its’ clients across of a variety of digital and marketing campaigns.
You will also have a clear progression plan to Senior Executive, complemented with mentoring, in-house and external training, and a generous annual Professional Development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
You’re an eager self-starter who is energetic, persistent, creative, motivated to work in a fast-paced team environment and loves the collaborative nature of agency life.
You’re looking to take the next step in your career in an agency that genuinely cares for its people and motivates them to perform at their very best.
The perfect candidate for the role will bring:
Experience, knowledge, and technical skills
- Experience setting up, managing and optimising performance marketing campaigns including display ads, video advertising, digital and social ads.
- Experience in lead generation, acquisition and performance optimisation, and implementing automation.
- Experience developing and managing email campaigns and nurture sequences. (Mailchimp, Active Campaigns and Email WordPress Plugins Integration would be an added asset for consideration).
- Enhanced fluency and success managing Google Ad Campaigns, Tag Manager and Google Analytics, Social Advertising Campaigns and Pixel Analytics.
- A working knowledge of CMS’s (WordPress/SiteHQ/Wix an advantage) website and plugin management.
- Experience with Zoho Suite of Softwares – Projects, CRM, Campaigns, Social and Forms.
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite and Canva.
- Ability to think about digital channels as a stand-alone and as a digital ecosystem as a whole.
- Ability to accurately analyse data and use various digital platforms for data collection.
- Ability to ensure Search Engine Rankings are maintained and increased through organic, earned and paid media initiatives.
- Knowledge of various digital channels/assets and a passion for staying up to date with the latest and greatest of marketing.
We promise you:
- A focused professional development program, a clearly articulated progression plan, and an annual professional development budget to make it happen.
- Weekly training as part of Elevate U, our in-house professional development program.
- A people-focused culture with empathetic leadership at its heart.
- The support of an exceptional team of Directors, Managers, Executives and Assistants to bring the agency’s and our clients’ vision to life.
- Team activities, from an inspirational quarterly off-site workshop to a weekly lunch home made by our in-house chef (yes, you read that right!).
Send your CV to Elevate’s General Manager Mai Aristoteli at email@example.com, and let her know why you’re a perfect fit for the Elevate team!