Grow your career. Build your skills. Find “your people”.
- Are you an agency pro looking for a new work environment?
- An in-house marketing or comms expert who loves their work, but craves like minds and a team to bounce off?
- A veteran journalist ready to apply your skills and media contacts in new ways?
- A marketing or comms graduate who wants a learning ground to start your career?
Multi-award winning, Brisbane based marketing communications agency Elevate is hiring.
And we’re keen to meet talented people from all walks of professional life, and see what they could bring to our world class team.
What do we do?
For 14 years, Elevate has been growing and protecting Australia’s best loved brands.
Today, our team of 22 (at last count!) professionals bring daily magic to our clients’ businesses through a mix of strategic communication, digital and performance marketing, PR, content marketing, and issues & crisis management.
Some of our team are generalists. Some are specialists. All are passionate about using their skills and experience to deliver real change to the people and organisations we partner with.
And all of us work on a wide variety of different clients and projects that keep us energised, challenged, and always learning.
What’s it like to work here?
If you’re looking to grow your career and be a leader in your field, you’ve come to the right place.
(In fact, three Elevate team members have been voted PRIA’s “Australian Emerging Leader of the Year” in the last five years 👏🏽)
Our work philosophy is simple. High-performing, happy people build great businesses.
When you join the Elevate team, you’ll see that philosophy in action through:
- The warmest, most genuine team culture any of us have experienced before!
- Your own annual PD budget (and dedicated “PD time” in your capacity to help you utilise it)
- Elevate U, our in-house training program designed to enrich all of our skills and knowledge
- Regular, all-day, off site workshops to reflect, connect, and learn
- Regular time with your dedicated manager to identify your strengths and passions, and how you can apply them to your role
- All set in a beautiful work environment in our owned office space in East Brisbane
Our open roles
If the below sounds like you, we’d love to talk
Corporate Communication Director – You are a confident and inspiring leader, having led teams of communication professionals and worked on complex, large scale communication campaigns and issues & crisis programs. Now, you’re looking to lay down roots in a business where you can make a strategic impact, in collaboration with a seasoned leadership team that’s passionate about creating an unbeatable client offering.
Senior Communication Manager – You’re an experienced PR and communication professional who has worked in an agency environment. Your passion is landing the news story, and nailing the brand message. You’re a client management whiz who knows how to build a tight campaign strategy, and implement it flawlessly. You love developing and nurturing others and are ready to run your own small team.
Digital Marketing Specialist – You’re a digital native with a good understanding of performance marketing – but first and foremost, you understand the role that brand strategy and killer content plays in campaign success. You’re a people person who loves working collaboratively with clients and team members to bring an idea to life
Communication Executive – You’re a communication professional in the early stages of your career. Your foundational experience in PR and communications has given you a strong grasp of the industry, and you’ve loved what you’ve learned so far. You’re looking for a job with the variety, professional development, and team guidance to help you turbo charge your career and learn from the best in the industry.
Communication Assistant – You’re an aspiring communication professional. Having completed (and loved) one or two internships, you’re now ready for your first official role in a team that values and nurtures you. You’d love to have colleagues who are just starting out in their careers too, so you can go on the journey together. You have exceptional attention to detail, strong writing skills, and you love to get stuck in.