Digital marketing internship
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic interns to join our team.
|POSITION TITLE||DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN|
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Digital Marketing Executive / Manager
Elevate Communication, 4/13 Manilla Street, East Brisbane, QLD 4169
Temporary (work experience)
One day a week for 10 weeks OR two days a week for 5 weeks, 8.30am – 5pm
The Digital Marketing Intern will provide support to the Elevate team with client requirements such as ongoing PR and communication assistance, research, data entry, and projects as directed by the intern’s designated supervisor. The Digital Marketing Intern reports directly to their supervisor. All tasks assigned to the Digital Marketing Intern must either come from or have gone through the relevant supervisor before the Digital Marketing Intern can begin work on them.
- Assist the team with preparation and distribution of high-quality Digital Marketing materials including (but not limited to); newsletters, EDMs, reports, web copy, web design/development, social media content, digital advertising, data connection, data analytics.
- Assist the team in ensuring all marketing materials are 100% error free and are of a high level, professional standard.
- Assist the team with the preparation of monthly reports including collecting data sources and providing analytics.
- Assist in the production of presentations, proposals, and professional documents using the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and where able, Google Data Studio, Canva, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Assist with brainstorming and proposal development including research.
- Attend and be involved in weekly team meetings.
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring social media accounts for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Assist in the development of online social media competitions across various platforms.
- Assist in the design and distribution of Elevate’s EDM as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Assist in general office duties such as formatting documents, scanning, binding, organising couriers, and other administrative tasks.
- Observe and/or assist team members in liaising with established suppliers for promotional products, event suppliers, and other suppliers as required.
- Observe and/or assist team members in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with suppliers, freelancers, existing and new clients and other Elevate team members.
- Build your professional network through working with Elevate’s experienced, professional Digital Marketing practitioners.
- Participate as a contributing Elevate team member to support the overall company vision and embody the core values: Awesome, Passion, Connection, Creativity, Growth, Daring and Integrity.
- Experience the world of Digital Marketing.
- Completed or currently studying an undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related industries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Work collaboratively with the Elevate team.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- The position of Digital Marketing Intern is unpaid. If a paid position becomes available, the Digital Marketing Intern would be encouraged to apply.