Are you a talented Digital Marketing Manager who thrives on client success, teamwork and recognition?
If so we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team of high performing digital marketers and communication specialists and work with some of Australia’s leading brands and organisations.
As a member of the leadership team, you will lead and grow the digital marketing division of the agency while working with some of our most valued clients, mentoring team members and assisting with new business development.
A bit about us.
Elevate is a multi-award winning strategic communications agency that helps businesses grow their brand, elevate their profile and protect their reputation.
Since 2007, our award-winning team of 16 ex-journalists, digital marketing and communication experts, specialise in strategy development and execution, digital marketing and social media management, PR, crisis and reputation management and event management.
We partner with clients from household name brands to SMEs and start-ups across most industries including; franchising, retail, non-profit, corporate, professional services, manufacturing, building and development, real estate, FMCG, medical and healthcare, government, financial services, tech and telecommunications, food and beverages.
Recognised as Australia’s best small PR agency of the year by the PRIA since 2017 (three years running), our passion for creating clever, targeted and timely marketing programs that cut through the noise and deliver real results ensure we stand apart from the rest.
We also grow our team members – our recent awards are testament to our strong agency culture!
In addition to joining our awesome team, our offer includes:
- Professional development budget to use for your own career progression
- Full day internal strategy workshop each quarter with team building and PD opportunities
- Quarterly staff awards with bonus annual leave days
- Casual Fridays with a hot cooked lunch by our resident in-house chef
- Weekly team recognition awards
- Stand up desks to encourage movement
- Healthy work-life balance
- In-house sports team (touch rugby, netball)
- A fun, dynamic, supportive team with loads of opportunity for personal growth
Are you ready to join our talented team?
If you’re a Digital Marketing Manager looking to progress your career and have more than five years proven success in B2C and B2B digital marketing strategy and programs in agency roles, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Digital Marketing Manager will act as the primary client contact and is responsible for strategising and implementing digital marketing programs, developing and adhering to timelines and budgets, providing day-to-day client communication, generating reports, and mentoring junior team members.
The role is perfect for a highly organised, versatile, strategic and detail-oriented thinker with a proven track record in generating results for clients. If you are an eager self-starter who is energetic, persistent, creative, motivated to work in a fast-paced team environment and love the exciting pace of agency life, we are looking for you!
Specifically, you’ll need to address these essentials for the role:
- Minimum two years agency experience, responsible for client management, digital strategy and internal team management
- More than five years digital marketing / social media experience leading and managing client campaigns using SEO/SEM, ad serving tools, remarketing, all major social media channels, Business Manager, Google AdWords, AB/multivariate testing, optimising landing pages and online sales funnels, and data capture
- Proficient in using measurement and analytics tools and interpreting campaign success and opportunities that demonstrate ROAS
- Strong management and leadership style, focused on achieving strategic outcomes for clients and the overall Elevate business
- Knowledge of current digital and social trends, data, research and platform
- Confidence and hunger for business development
- The desire to work within a fast growing communication agency and play a major role in shaping the agency growth and strategic direction in the next 3-5 years
- Passion and drive for this exciting industry!
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV below!