Jeremy looks to add another dimension to Elevate’s comprehensive repertoire, through the application of his marketing and advertising background.
He enjoys taking the time to think analytically about brand identity before developing an effective strategy. Jeremy understands that to create a truly successful marketing and message strategy, a deep understanding of the client and their consumer must be achieved.
He has a passion for delivering creative social media campaigns by engaging his clever copywriting skills to penetrate today’s digital noise. This, along with his knowledge of digital analytics and advertising, couple to create integrated marketing strategies that deliver results for our clients.
Jeremy holds a Bachelor of Business Management majoring in both Marketing and Advertising at the University of Queensland.
Articles by Jeremy Steven
- 3 content marketing lessons learnt from Netflix
- 3 other ways to effectively use piece-to-camera video content in lockdown
- Is content marketing actually a waste of your resources?
- Are you on the quest to find the social media golden ratio?
- Bring your brollies! – Brainstorms are now a part of your fortnightly schedule and here is why
- If content is king, this is his queen