Senior Communication Manager
Are you a seasoned communication professional looking for a full-time, dynamic and fast-paced agency role?
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Communication Manager (SCM) is a senior role within the Elevate team and is responsible for the delivery of strategic and creative communication programs, the growth of existing client accounts, new business development and managing staff performance.
Elevate Communication is an award-winning strategic communication agency that grows brands through media, digital, corporate communication and events. Operating for over 10 years, the Elevate team are seasoned professionals driven by client service and creative excellence. If this sounds like a team you would like to be a part of, keep reading!
Key requirements for this role:
- Minimum five years PR / Communication industry experience with at least three years in a PR agency, responsible for client and internal team management.
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong management and leadership style, focused on achieving strategic outcomes for clients and the overall Elevate business.
- Experience in managing teams to deliver exceptional client results and to coach staff to progress their skills and proficiencies.
- Solid understanding of account billings, budgets and the ability to manage forecasts.
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, time management and delegation skills.
- A strong network of Australian media contacts and a comprehensive understanding of Australian media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire to work within a small business and play a major role in shaping the agency growth and strategic direction in the next 3-5 years.
- Passion and drive for this exciting industry!
To apply for this role, please submit the following documents in the form to the right.
- Cover Letter
- Two examples of written work (media release, social media copy, internal communication document etc)