Are you a driven Senior Communication Manager who has a drive for client success, loves teamwork and recognition?
If so we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic Senior Communication Manager team and work collaboratively to grow one of Australia’s best independent marketing communication agencies!
As a member of the PR team, you will be responsible for client management and retention, campaign creation and implementation, team management, and supporting the leadership team in the growth and management of the agency.
A bit about us.
Elevate is a multi-award winning strategic marketing communications agency that helps businesses grow their brand, elevate their profile and protect their reputation.
Since 2007, our award-winning team of 22 ex-journalists, digital marketing and communication experts, specialise in strategy development and execution, digital marketing and social media management, PR, crisis and reputation management and event management.
We partner with clients from household name brands to SMEs and start-ups across most industries including; franchising, retail, non-profit, corporate, professional services, manufacturing, building and development, real estate, FMCG, medical and healthcare, government, financial services, tech and telecommunications, food and beverages.
Recognised as Australia’s best small PR agency of the year by the PRIA since 2017 (three years running), our passion for creating clever, targeted and timely marketing programs that cut through the noise and deliver real results ensure we stand apart from the rest.
We also grow our team members – our recent awards are testament to our strong agency culture!
In addition to joining our awesome team, our offer includes:
- Professional development budget to use for your own career progression
- Full day internal strategy workshop each quarter with team building and PD opportunities
- Quarterly staff awards with bonus annual leave days
- Casual Fridays with a hot cooked lunch by our resident in-house chef
- Weekly team recognition awards
- Stand up desks to encourage movement
- Healthy work-life balance
- In-house sports team (touch rugby, netball)
- A fun, dynamic, supportive team with loads of opportunity for personal growth
Are you ready to join our talented team?
If you’re a Senior Communication Manager looking to progress your career and have more than six years proven success in the communications and PR industry, preferably in agency roles, we’d love to hear from you!
The role is perfect for a highly organised, versatile, strategic and detail-oriented thinker with a proven track record in generating media results and converting and developing smart communication programs. If you are an eager self-starter who is energetic, persistent, creative, motivated to work in a fast-paced team environment and love the exciting pace of agency life, we are looking for you!
Specifically, you’ll need to address these essentials for the role:
- 6+ years’ experience in the PR and communications industry, with 2+ years in a PR agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, strategic ability, and creative thinking
- Strong people manager who displays leadership qualities; able to inspire teams to deliver exceptional work and positive outcomes for the business; able to confidently manage issues
- Proven client manager and relationship builder; demonstrating leadership qualities on client accounts; able to confidently keep and grow clients
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills, excellent budgeting skills
- Excellent understanding of the Australian media & marketing landscape –both traditional and digital
- Excellent contacts in the media and business world, including with relevant journalists and influencers; networks to continually build on these
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and a high-level of accountability
- Proven ability to work calmly and effectively in a fast paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- The desire to work in a small business and play a role in shaping the culture and growth of an agency
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV below!